HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Kitzi and the HUGE ASS ARMY

Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Kitzi and the HUGE ASS ARMY   Fri Nov 21, 2008 12:59 am

Just thought I'd trow this out there, because I feel that it will be an issue later down the road.

Unbeknownst to me, when I settled my 9c second village, I plopped her down about one hour from the #3 overall player who is also the #1 Robber. This jackoff goes by the name Kitzi. I get attacked periodically, but I've finally got the cranny up to keep resources from being stolen. Now I realize that because I am so far to the south and away from our members that I'm probably just fucked, but I'm going to hunker down and cranny up and hope for the best. There is no point to putting my entire military presence in Ĉire, because it would simply be annihilated.

On any account, I wanted to inform the alliance of this.

Semper,
--Kahunah
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kitzi and the HUGE ASS ARMY   Fri Nov 21, 2008 5:46 am

Do what you can for now keep giving that player nothing and see if it stops. if not we might be able to help diplomatically but as you obviously can see we are not capable of doing anything militaraly atm
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kitzi and the HUGE ASS ARMY   Fri Nov 21, 2008 12:52 pm

oh and by the way please refrain from the over kill language. yes i understand that your situation sucks but people ages and backgrounds vary in this game. just please be a little more careful on selection of words. and hopefully we can work something out with Kitzi( probably not ) but there is always a chance

thanks
Wren
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kitzi and the HUGE ASS ARMY   Fri Nov 28, 2008 8:38 pm

Kahuna, how'd it go with all this?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kitzi and the HUGE ASS ARMY   

Back to top Go down

Kitzi and the HUGE ASS ARMY
Page 1 of 1