HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Stock Messages

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sunshine of the Morning

PostSubject: Stock Messages   Fri Nov 21, 2008 11:55 pm

Everyone can help cut down on raids! Send this message to any =UTF= member you see who looses resources from raids:

Greetings =UTF= member,

It has come to my attention that you are lossing resources from raiders. This is a reminder that farms will not be tolerated in =UTF=! Please build up your crannies, spend down your resources, and remember to contact those farming you with a polite message asking if it would be possible for them to stop. Also make sure you have your sitter assigned to your account and message him asking for help.

If you are unwilling to take these measures, then alliance members may be called in to raid those resources from you, to prevent them from falling into enemy hands.

_Thank you

Send this to catapult victims:

Greetings ally,

I see you are being catapulted. Have you tried to contact your attacker to work out a deal? Please post all info you have on these attacks on the Report Attacks forum on our website.

_Thank you

Send this to players who go yellow:

Greetings =UTF= Member,

I see you have gone yellow. That means that you have not logged on for 3 days and do not have an active sitter. As you know, this is against the alliance rules so please contact me as soon as you get this message and let me know what happened.

Also please assign yourself a sitter and tell him/her to check your account regularly.

Thank you!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Stock Messages
Page 1 of 1